Held annually, the IPWEA NSW Emerging Technologies is NSW’s leading forum for transformative new technologies within the public works and engineering sector and relevant for all levels of public works professionals.
Emerging Technologies in Public Infrastructure 2019
Delivering on 21st Century Public Infrastructure
About the Conference
The 3rd Annual Emerging Technologies for Public Infrastructure Conference being held Wednesday 19th & 20th June at the Sydney Intercontinental is a dedicated meeting-place for public works and engineering professionals.
This forum is an established meeting-place for senior executives, industry thought-leaders, heads of projects, and subject matter experts that are driving the discussions around public infrastructure and transport innovation.
The agenda focuses on 25+ award-winning case studies, as well as timely updates involving policy, funding, and technologies-of-choices being deployed at the grassroots and across major cities and hubs.
Conference topics offer deeper insights into the way we design, develop and manage cities or regional areas, streamline citizen services, invest in forward-planning for
This conference offers timely insights into the NSW government’s spending priorities and the impact of emerging technologies on asset management, service delivery, and forward planning.
Among the trends:
- NSW’s 2018-19 Budget represents the largest ever infrastructure commitment by a state government to meet the needs of the people of New South Wales now and into the future.
- This investment includes substantial funding for world-class hospitals and health care facilities, new and upgraded schools to support high-quality education, critical road and rail projects, and sporting and cultural infrastructure.
- The Budget commits $87.2 billion over the four years to 2021-22.
- This program will drive economic growth, create jobs, and provide high-quality services to the residents of New South Wales. Join the heart of the conversation at the 3rd Annual Emerging Technologies for Public Infrastructure Conference 2019 to learn just how funding priorities will evolve.
- Join the ecosystem of IPWEA NSW members and partners. IPWEA NSW members incorporate the full gamut of stakeholders representing
- State Government
- Local Governments
- Higher Education
- Industry bodies
- Private sector: engineering, construction, public-private sector partnerships
- Technology solutions providers
Conference Commences in...